Our most popular package, to walk you through the planning process but allow you total control.
• Initial consultation with vendor recommendations based on your budget
• On-site consultation at the ceremony and reception locations to cover layout & options
• Coordination of rental items, lighting specialists, flowers, decor, and entertainment
• Contact all vendors for quotes, negotiations to meet your budget
• Multiple meetings and planning sessions
• Personalized décor detail guide of your vision
• Wedding day timeline construction
• Direct Wedding and one hour ceremony rehearsal the day prior
• Direction of all arrangements on the wedding day including set up and break down
• Wedding weekend itinerary for bridal party & guests (printing separate)
Includes 2 assistants for the wedding day
Pricing begins at $3000*
Ala Carte Services
for flipping rooms, moving chairs, and large set ups $150 (per day/per assistant)
3 -4 hours, over 2 meetings with vendor recommendations $800
Day of Coordination with Concept Design
Limited Availability- includes initial concept meeting with vendor recommendations, time line development, budget example, venue walk through for layout design, meeting one month prior to event to finalize details, final walk through at venue to review details, rehearsal and day of wedding direction. Unlimited email access. Includes Coordinator and One Assistant beginning at $1800
Let us not only start the weekend off with a great rehearsal but organizing the details and logistics for your rehearsal dinner as well! Services include menu selection, decor design, set up and break down, and event timeline. Includes Coordinator and One Assistant with pricing beginning at $800
Don’t see what you need? Let us create a custom package for you!
Clients are required to use a paid catering service, bar service with liability insurance, and meet any requirements of the venue. We ask that your overall wedding budget be a minimum of $15,000 or $100 per guest.
A deposit of 25% and a signed contract is required to reserve a date. The deposit is non-refundable. Please see payment terms on the contract for services
*Other costs can make our base rate change=
Out of Town events require hotel expenses to be covered by the client, in advance. Charleston and Greenville travel fee = $600 plus hotel
If design plan requires more assistants to make it happen
If additional services are required, such as flipping a room from ceremony to reception.
These are examples but not limitations. Exact charge is determined based on client consultation and needs. Exact amount will be stated on the contract before signing so all totals are known up front.